1. The Best Burger in New York City
New York City doesn't lack for opinionated people, and this is especially true on the subject of burgers.
- Burger of the Month: Seven guys on a quest to find the best burger rank burgers around the city. Current favorite: Peter Luger
- New York Magazine: Regularly covers the city's burger scene, here's their list of the 82 most notable burgers in the city. Notable pick: Shake Shack.
- Time Out New York: Selects the best burger joints here . Notable pick: Corner Bistro.
- Blogs: A Hamburger Today: Serious Eats covers the nation's hamburger news, keep up on New York via this tag. And Burger Bedlam provides thoughtful burger reviews throughout the city.
2. The Best Burger in Los Angeles
Burgers seem to capture less attention in L.A. -- maybe because many seem to believe the conversation begins and ends with an In-n-Out burger. But if you're looking for more, Gayot.com selects Los Angeles' 10 best burger placesG, including a pick of LA Weekly, Comme Ca. (LA Weekly also liked Simmzy's.)
3. The Best Burger in Chicago
4. The Best Burger in Houston
- The Houston Press picks the 10 best burgers in Houston. (Mouthwatering burger pics make annoying interface worth dealing with.)
- ABC 13 correspondents choose their top burgers.
- Texas Monthly picks the 50 greatest burgers in Texas. Picks in Houston include: Beck's Prime, Max's Wine Dive, Mockingbird Bistro, Sam's Deli Diner, Lankford Grocery and Market, Goode Company Hamburgers and Taqueria, Speedy's Burger.
5. The Best Burger in Phoenix
6. The Best Burger in Philadelphia
- The blog Fries with That Shake regularly reviews burger joints in town, and in fact runs a burger club.
- A few Philly tips from A Hamburger Today.
- My Fox Philly picks top burgers with viewer votes.
- Philadelphia Magazine selects the city's top burgers. And Philadelphia Weekly does the same, but in the form of a chart.
7. The Best Burger in San Antonio
8. The Best Burger in Dallas
- Texas Monthly picks the 50 greatest burgers in Texas. Dallas picks: The Grape (named #1 in all of the state),The Porch, Twisted Root Burger Co,C liff Cafe, Snuffer’s Restaurant and Bar, and Jakes.
- The NBC affiliate in Dallas asks viewers to weigh in on the best burger in town.