This indoor market is housed in a red brick building that was constructed for this exact purpose in 1889, and downtown Lancaster still comes alive on a market day when the weather is fine.
Read a review of Central Market here, including everything you need to know to plan your visit. And have a look through the photos of one of America's most historic farm markets.
- Historic Central Market in Lancaster, PA Picture of Central Market in Lancaster, Penn.
- Willow Valley Baked Goods StallPicture of Willow Valley Baked Goods Stall at Lancaster PA Central Market
- S. Clyde Weaver Smoked Meats and Cheeses Picture of S.Clyde Weaver stall at Central Market, Lancaster Pa.
- Pennsylvania Fudge Company Picture of PA Fudge Company Stall at Lancaster's Central Market
- The Springerle House Picture of Springele House in Central Market, Lancaster PA
- A Plate of Lemon Springerle by Springerle House Picture of lemon springerle at Central Market in Lancaster Pennyslvania
- Produce Stand at Central Market picture of a produce stall at Central Market in Lancaster PA
- The Scene in Central Market
- Stoltzfus Bakery Picture of Stoltzfus Bakery in Central Market, Lancaster PA
- Pickles, Preserves Mustard and Honey on Sale at Stoltzfus Bakery Picture of preserves at Central Market in Lancaster PA
- Biscotti from Tessa's at Central Market Picture of Tessa's Biscotti at Central Market
- Rafiki's Deli, Part of Central Market's International OfferingsPicture of Rafiki's Deli in Central Market Lancaster Pa
- Graphic Index
- Text Index