Here, review the menus of La Mamounia's French, Italian, Morrocan restaurants, and learn about the Mediterranean buffet breakfast and lunch served pool-side. Take a behind-the-scenes peek into one of the resort's kitchens and its wine cellar. And don't forget to check out the place where you'll sleep off all the food that you eat -- a feast for your other senses.
Plan Your Trip to La Mamounia
- La Mamounia is located inside the walls of the Marrakech Medina.
- Reservations and information at La Mamounia's website. (Note for at-work browsers: music plays automatically!)
- Required reading (and must-try recipes!) on About.com's Guide to Moroccan food.
- Address: Avenue Bab Jdid 40 040
- Phone: (212) 524-388-600
- More destination info: About.com's Marrakech travel guide.