June 2012 Culinary Travel Events CalendarLooking for July 2012 events?
Looking for August 2012 culinary events?
- Montreal Beer Festival - Mondial de la Bière)
This international beer festival includes 450 beers, nearly 200 of which are new, from all around the world.
- Napa Valley Wine Auction
This is one of the nation's premier wine events, which includes several wine auctions of various kinds, as well as dinners prepared by some of the nation's most decorated chefs.
Read more about wine festival basics and notable wine festivals to experience.
- Kapalua Food and Wine Festival
The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival includes wine tastings, a winemakers dinner that includes samplings of rare wine, a seafood festival serving up the contributions of some of Maui's most celebrated restaurants, and a grand tasting event that includes wine tastings lead by master sommeliers.
- Aspen Food & Wine Classic
One of the world's premier culinary events, the Aspen Food & Wine Classic includes cooking demonstrations and tastings by a who's who in world cuisine, especially many of your favorites from TV.
- Taste of Chicago, in Chicago, Illinois.
This is one of the biggest food events in the nation, highlighting the Windy City's best in food, from the high end to comfort food.
- Made in the Shade Beer Tasting Festival
At Made in the Shade Beer Tasting Festival in Flagstaff, Ariz., taste suds from over 50 breweries from around the US Southwest and West.
- Inn to Inn Spring Herb Tour , sample recipes featuring garden-fresh herbs at ten inns from Jackson New Hampshire to Conway, New Hampshire.>