February 2013 - Winter Culinary Travel Events Calendar, page 1 of 2This page lists culinary events that typically take place in February. It will be updated throughout the month, bookmark and check back often!
- Boston Wine Festival,, in Boston, Massachusetts.
This food and wine pairing festival stretches from January to March, with many winemaker dinners, sampling wines of many varietals and from all around the world.
Read more about wine festival basics and notable wine festivals to experience.
- Boston Wine Expo, in Boston.
A huge wine event for both the trade and the public, and the biggest of its kind in the country. Its sister event, the New York Wine Expo, in New York City, is also a huge wine event for both the trade and the public.In 2013, the New York event is being held in March.
- Food Network's South Beach Food and Wine Festival, in and around Miami Beach, Florida.
This comprehensive, celeb-chef studded event is presented by Food & Wine magazine is packed with special dinners, wine seminars, classes and more. It's a Florida counterpart to the Aspen Food & Wine festival which takes place over the summer.
- Napa Valley Mustard Festival, in Napa Valley, California.
This festival was discontinued in 2011. It used to runs from January to March, a time when wild mustard is in bloom in the Napa Valley.
- Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate, in Yakima Valley, Washington.
Local wineries pair their well-known reds with chocolate desserts.
- San Francisco Beer Week, in San Francisco, California.
a monster event organized by the San Francisco Brewer's Guild that celebrates all things beer over ten days, with tastings, festivals focused on specific beer types, opportunities to meet brewers, learn about home brewing and more, all throughout the Bay Area.
- Big Sur Chanterelle Cook Off, in Big Sur, California.
This was a weekend event built around a chanterelle cooking competition, but it has since given way to the Big Sur Foragers Festival, which takes place in January. Read more about foraging for chanterelles, truffles, morels and more.
- Bocuse d'Or USA Finals, in Hyde Park, New York.
The Bocuse d'Or is an elite, international cooking competition held every two years in Lyons, France. Read more about Bocuse D'Or.
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week, in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Celeb chefs have opened up shop at this casino destination, and during this week you can have lunch for $15.10 and dinner for $33.10.
- The Marlborough Wine Festival , in Marlborough, New Zealand.
The country's longest-running wine festival includes tours of wineries, classes, local food pairings, dinners and more.
- Glendale Annual Chocolate Affaire, in Glendale, Arizona.
a festival of chocolate, cuisine and beverage in Murphy Park, including tours of Cerreta's Candy Company.
- Baltimore Annual Chocolate Affair, in Baltimore, Maryland.
Lots of chocolate sampling is in store at this event which benefits the homeless. Check out the Chocolate Affair's blog for event updates.
- Montréal High Lights Festival, in Montreal, Canada.
This is the premier food festival in a great food town -- there are hundreds of food and wine events to choose from, ranging from chic cocktail parties, themed brunches, culinary tours, wine workshops and more.
- Michigan Annual Winter Beer Festival, in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Sample hundreds of beers from Michigan microbreweries and brewpubs in an event that's outdoors -- dress accordingly!
Looking for more February culinary events? Click to the next page!